Pro zaručení přesné délky trubek a tyčí
Description of the device
The disc saws are intended to cut the tubes and rods to the exact lengths. The scope of the cut tubes is in range from 6 to 140 mm.
Technical parameters of the machine
- Cutting of tubes to the proper lengths with an accuracy of + – 0.5 mm / 6 m length.
- A flying saw can be used for continuous cutting if the tubes are moved at a speed up to 1.0 m / s.
- For cleaning of the tube ends after cutting, the disc saw can be supplemented with a brush unit or with a chamfering unit for the tube ends.
Other equipment of the machine.
- Optimalization of the disc feed in relation to the diameter and the wall thickness of the tube.
- Spraying of the emulsion on the saw disc Disc cleaning .
- Self-cleaning of the disc
- Scale-off blowing of jaws after cutting
Internal pipe grinder
Centerless pipe grinder
External stationary pipe grinder
Chamfering of pipes
Sorting and plugging
A new line for pipes or rods will demonstrably make production more efficient